The World Methodist Council is accepting submissions for the official logo the 21st World Methodist Conference which will be held in September 2016 in Houston, Texas. The winning entry will receive $500 USD.
The Conference theme is “One” and all entries must be received by July 22, 2013.
- The winning entry becomes the property of the World Methodist Council for its sole use and purposes, including editing, publication and distribution rights.
- Each entry must include the words “One”. Please bear in mind that this is a Christ-centered event, focuses around the teachings of John Wesley. Other phrases that are important to the Conference include “One Family”, “One Faith”, “One Table”, “One Lord Jesus Christ” and the John Wesley quote “Methodists are one people throughout the world.” These phrases will be used during the event to reinforce the central theme of “One”. Also remember that this logo will be translated into languages that encompass our Church Family, which are located in 77 countries throughout the world.
- Entries may be submitted in black and white or color format. The Conference logo will be used in a variety of formats which may include forms of correspondence, posters, banners, backdrops, pins, pre-conference publicity, website, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Entries must include the information found on the entry form from the person(s) responsible for its design. A brief bio and photograph of the artist will also be requested upon selection of a winner.
- Entries must be submitted electronically (if sending by mail please send the media on a DVD/CD or other portable media). Files must be in the highest quality available for the artist. Multiple submissions are allowed, but please fill out one entry form per submission.
Or you can mail your entry to this address:
2016 Logo Submissions
c/o World Methodist Council
P. O. Box 518
Lake Junaluska, NC 28745 USA
Please be sure that your submission is sent on a DVD, CD or other portable media.
All entries must be received by July 22nd, 2013. The winning submission will be announced in mid-August 2013.