Through December 2014, the World Methodist Council’s Achieving the Vision Campaign is one-quarter of the way to its fundraising goal. You can help us reach this goal!
If every member of the World Methodist Council’s member churches gave just 50 cents (USD) we would reach our goal of establishing a $20 million endowment to provide a permanent source of funding for our global ministries. The goal is achievable, and you can help.
- Make a gift to the World Methodist Council through your local church
- Write a check payable to the World Methodist Council endowment
- Make an annual pledge to the endowment over a three-year period
- Make a gift of appreciated securities or real estate
- Give through a charitable gift annuity
- Give through your estate, via a trust agreement or a bequest in your will
- Make a gift in honor or in memory of a friend or loved one
- Make a gift online
Help us keep our vision and mission strong. Help us maintain and spread our common faith throughout the world. For more information on how you can help, please contact:
World Methodist Council
PO Box 518
Lake Junaluska, NC 28745