The World Methodist Council Achieving the Vision (ATV) Endowment Fund has slowly gained momentum over the last five years, thanks in part to the decision of the Council in 2011 to challenge member churches to contribute 50 cent per church member to the fund. We gratefully acknowledge the following Member Churches who have made contributions to the ATV Fund since the challenge was issued:
- Central and Southern Europe Central Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Germany Central Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Hong Kong Council of the Church of Christ in China
- Methodist Church Nigeria
- Northern Europe and Eurasia Central Conference of The United Methodist Church
- Wesleyan Methodist Church of New Zealand
Individuals and local congregations who have contributed to the ATV Fund have been privately acknowledged and thanked.
The ATV Fund currently stands at roughly $5 million USD, one fourth of the total needed to reach the $20 million goal by 2016. The ATV Fund is responsible for funding the work of the World Methodist Council including programs such as the Ministerial Exchange, the Methodist Liaison Office in Jerusalem, the work of the General Secretary, Ecumenical Dialogues, The World Methodist Peace Award and many others.
For information about giving to the ATV Fund or to make a contribution online, please visit worldmethodistcouncil.org/atv or contact the World Methodist Council office at email@example.com or +1-828-456-9432 ext. 2.